San Jose Costa Rica International Airport Shuttles
Useful? Share it with other travelers:Facebook Tweet Pin it!
4.7 of 5 score on
Google My Business
4.5 of 5 score on
Tripadvisor 2020 Travelers’ Choice
Tropical Tours Shuttles: from and to San Jose International Airport Juan Santamaria in Costa Rica we offer daily shared shuttle bus services and private minibus transportation. Price ranges from San Jose Airport SJO terminal and Denny's restaurant near the airport starting at: $50 per person on shared shuttles and $200 on private minibus services. Depending on the destination prices vary.
Make your reservation
Shuttles from San Jose Airport to:
Shared Shuttle details:
- Our door to door minibus shuttle service will take you safe and directly from San Jose Airport to: main costarican towns, hotels, hostels or rental houses in Guanacaste, Puntarenas or Limón. (Normally our vehicles are branded with the Tropical Tours Shuttles logo.)
- Remember that surfboards are allowed at no extra charge in our minibuses (not on third party companies).
- Costa Rica is a beautiful country, but the infrastructure is uncertain and our geography doesn’t help either, that’s why in some sections of the route you will have to go through bumpy and dusty roads on your way to San Jose International Airport SJO.
- Bus stops are provided along the way on specific locations.
Private Shuttle details:
- Our local business offers private minibus transportation from San Jose Airport for groups of people or regular taxi service to any destination in Costa Rica.
- Bus stops are provided along the way in case you need it.
- Our minibuses can carry up to 10 persons on small minibuses and up to 30 persons on larger buses, however after 6 persons there is an extra charge of $20 per person. Please contact us for larger groups.
- Tropical Tours Shuttles will pick you up at any time with the private taxi service, just make your reservation 24 hours before your arrival and we will meet you at the established time. Please note that pickups between 9:00pm and 6:00am will have an extra charge of $20 due to the time.